Peer Review Process
This journal follows double blind review method preserving the reciprocal academic appreciation, respect and impartiality between authors and reviewers.
The peer review process:
- A designated member of the editorial board will make an initial assessment about the quality and suitability of a submission in terms of scope, originality and plagiarism. This assessment allows our qualified reviewers a better usage of their time and resources. Paper written within the guidelines regarding the structure of the paper is thus very important.
- Once the designated internal editorial board member is satisfied with the suitability of a submission, it is sent to two anonymous peer reviewers for their comment.
- The reviewer will assign marks and make comment about following six categories:
- Originality of the paper
- The value of the research question.
- The soundness of the methodological framework.
- Insightful discussion in the result and discussion section
- The implications of the paper
- Academic writing quality.
- The decision/remarks/suggestions will be communicated to the author(s).